New and Returning Student Registration Information 2021-22
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
930 Royal Oaks Dr.
Welcome, to the Monrovia Unified School District! We hope you find our online enrollment process convenient and easy to use. We look forward to enrolling your student(s) and providing them a 21st-century education that ensures they are college and career ready, globally competitive, and citizens of strong character. If you have any questions about enrollment please contact Student Services at 626-471-2042. It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Monrovia Unified School District.
Current Student Registration:
Use the following link to update your information:
- To enter Transitional Kindergarten (TK) during the 2021-2022 school year, a child must be turning five (5) years old between September 2 and December 2 of the current school year.
- To enter Kindergarten during the 2021-2022 school year, a child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2020.
- To enter 1st Grade during the 2021-2022 school year, a child must be six (6) years old on or before September 1, 2020.
- To enter all other grade levels, a child will be placed in the appropriate grade level based on the date of birth, prior school attendance, and district guidelines.
- PROOF OF AGE - An original birth certificate is the primary source of proof of age. Other documents are also acceptable, for example, passport, baptism certificate, hospital certificate.
- UP-TO-DATE PROOF OF IMMUNIZATION - For Polio, DPT (Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus), MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella), Hepatitis B, and Varicella (Chickenpox).
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY - Two (2) original, current utility bills or one (1) original, current utility bill plus Escrow papers, or one (1) current utility bill plus a Rental Agreement in parent’s/legal guardian’s name.
- HEALTH EXAMINATION - A health examination is required by State Law for first-grade students. This health check-up is recommended at the Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten levels but not earlier than 18 months before admission to the first grade.
- DENTAL EXAMINATION – A dental examination is required by State Law for Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten on first school entry. This assessment may be done within 12 months prior to admission to Kindergarten, but not later than May 31 following school admission.
Only parents or legal guardians are allowed to enroll their students. It is not necessary to bring your child(ren) with you for the enrollment process. Legal guardians must bring valid court documents to prove their relationship to the student(s).
STUDENTS NEW TO THE DISTRICT students who have never attended MUSD use the following link:
- If your student has an IEP, please contact the Special Education department first. CLICK HERE to be directed to the Special Education department’s contact information.
- If you are interested in enrolling your child in preschool, please contact the Canyon Early Learning Center (CELC). CLICK HERE to be directed to the CELC website to learn more about registration information for preschool students.
- If you are interested in having your child participate in the Village Extended School Program, CLICK HERE to learn about registration information for this program.
Complete the Enrollment screens. Parents/Guardians will need a valid email address to begin. If you do not have an email account, please create an email account from your preferred free email service provider.
Upon completion of the Pre-Enrollment, you will need to bring original required registration documents (Identification Card, birth certificate, utility bill, etc.) to your school to complete the enrollment process.
Please call for an appointment.
View the required documents you will need to bring into the school office.
Technology Support (626) 471-2064
Option 1: AERIES & Parent Square
Option 2: district-issued Chromebooks
Enrollment During the Summer:
School sites are closed for the summer months. You may mail or drop off your enrollment packets at the district offices, Student Support Services:
Emma McManus 626-471-2042.
1. By U.S. Mail :
Mail your enrollment packet to the district offices,
Monrovia Unified School District Offices
Student Support Services Office ATTN:
325 E. Huntington Drive
Monrovia, California 91016
ATTN: Write the name of your school site
(example: ATTN: Monrovia High School Registrar)
Your packet will be sent to your school site in August.
2. Contact Student Support Services for an appointment to drop off your enrollment packet (626) 471-2042. Student Support Services will deliver your enrollment packet to the school site in August.
For more information, please call the school office directly as shown below, or call Student Support Services at the District Office at (626) 471-2042 for assistance.
Mountain Park School, Mr. Calvin McKendrick, Assistant Principal, Luisa Sanchez, Administrative Assistant (626) 471-3000
Canyon Oaks High School, Mr. Calvin McKendrick, Assistant Principal, Luisa Sanchez, Administrative Assistant
930 Royal Oaks Dr.
Monrovia, CA 91016